Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a day...

With all that is going on around work, the day started out pretty boring. I was given a lap-top with REALLY small screen and was told to use that. I used it for about an hour and realized that I was going to get carpal tunel if I continue working at it.

I went back to my other computer and worked there and then the system entirely crashed and burned. BLEAH. So things had to be shut down, work piled up and then more work piled up. E-mails galore.

I consider 300 e-mails a week busy. I was behind in totals earlier today so I didn't think I'd get to my 240 by Thursday. As of now I have 221. Will I get 19 by midnight tonight. No. But I also don't count Saturday in that mix. Am I rambling?

I am.

Must go to Happiness now. I will write about the play later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenerator said...

They still have Happiness? I used to remember that fondly... back when I drank ALL the time. It's a good thing I quit working there (I think!).

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home