Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Better Day - Still Car Hunting

Went to another place last night.

I had a splitting headache after doing ALL the work yesterday (wah wah) and showed up at home with wife holding printed pages and VIN numbers.

I had a meeting at church, thank GOD, so we weren't going to be out until 10 p.m. kicking tires and being hassled.

Still, attempted to drop my daughter off at her friend's house. Her friend is a boy but he's not a "boy friend." Though when I jokingly said: "Michelle would like him as a boyfriend." She didn't deny it.

Anyway, she was going to a church function with him - but he left without her - BASTARD! Then to Mazada on Aurora. The car Miriam was looking for was sold just 20 minutes earlier, but then we wandered the lot until 7 p.m.

Off to "The Pizza Man" for dinner. On Mondays you can get a large 1 topping pizza for $3.99. We always get 2 (one with Pepperoni and one with Canadian Bacon). Got those, home to eat two slices (one of each) and then off to my church meeting!

When I got home I had to channel switch from my soap opera (WWE Professional Wrestling), to the Clippers v. Suns game 7 and the Mariners.

At least my headache went away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home