Friday, October 06, 2006

Too much time on my hands...

Just like the Styx song...

Too much time - but not enough time to write in my blog.

Let's see. What's going on..........

Well, keep waiting for news on my script.

Have seen some TERRIBLE movies lately. Though one was pretty good: "Shock!" Starring Vincent Price. Plus I watched a Paul Verhoven (always interesting) film entitled "Katie's Passion" based on a true story. His Director of Photography? Direct Jan De Bont.

Saw another film recently that was VERY bad. Something about Zombie people, or whatever. I remember a particular scene where this fight is happening with the Zombie Mummy Guy (who always makes it back to his casket right before he returns to "mummyness") but while he's NOT a mummy, he attacks and kills people.

Anyway... During this fight scene you could see the camera and cameraman in a mirror. Really bad, all around.

I'll try to be better at updating this. Hopefully sooner, rather than later...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home