Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sympathy Sex...

After watching a pretty good futuristic scary movie "Virus" with a stellar cast (Chuck Connors, George Kennedy) - I've watched two more films that defy logic (but most of these films do).

But one common theme in both films is the "dumb character who gets the ladies." Now, I don't know where this fits in the world of sexual fantasies, but both films have male characters who are, basically, mentally challenged and both are hit on by the ladies (foxy hot ladies at that). Is it a power and control thing. Do women just find me with IQs of 20 hot? I don't know.

If I had "dumbed down" myself in high school - would I have bettered my chances with Ms. J? Probably not. But you wouldn't know it by films like "Devil Times Five" or "Funeral Home."

Still...I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home