Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Whole New Collection Starting

Well my last collection of PD films fizzled out with the last four being "Westinghouse" TV Shows that ran about 52 minutes usually with a couple adds for their latest washing machine. Still, somewhat interesting.

Now I've started a new collection of 50 films and watched the first last night. A film called: "Suffer the Little Children" (or something) and starring Rod Taylor. It was a MTV (made for TV) movie and not that all together interesting. I think the only interesting part was that I worked with Rod Taylor a couple years later in the film "Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy." But that's about it.

The other night went out to CompUSA and bought a case that holds 320 discs. I then put 100+ discs into the case last night. I've quickly realized I will not be able to get more DVDs unless I shrink my collection in some way. So this was the best, easiest and fastest way to diminish my collection without really doing so.

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home