Thursday, June 01, 2006

Me and Netflix...

Melinda, my producer, has been on my sorry ass for months about not seeing enough movies. One of my latest e-mails from her she was telling me which films I should see:

Capote
Brokeback Mountain
Walk the Line

and others

Now, I've been using excuses like I have no time, or money, or energy to get said sorry ass out to the theaters to watch these films. But...I have more time in the world to watch Public Domain films (like 7 films total over the weekend).

In one sense I've watched 50 films in the past month and a half. In the other sense 95% of them are older than 50 years.

So, finally, FINALLY - I joined Netflix. I have 60 films now in my queue. I got my first two films yesterday and, since most films are now released on DVD within 3 months after the film has been pulled from theatrical release - I should be pretty up-to-date on most of the recent films. At least that's my hope.

Oops! Forgot to add "Munich" to the list. Let me do that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home